MAJOR FREEZER...

posted Feb 5, 2014, 6:59 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Jul 24, 2015, 2:14 PM by Denise Taylor ]

This is NOT a posting I wanted to make, darn it! Due to the potential weather pattern headed our way, CMT has decided to cancel rehearsal tomorrow night.  So we are not flying our coach, Dede, in for the Advance either.  Which brings up the next topic…Advance.  We will have a stout cancellation penalty for this late of a date, so it is possible that if the weather ISN’T as bad as is predicted, we may choose to start later on Saturday and work the afternoon into the early evening and again on Sunday morning.  PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK MY “BLOG” HERE TOMORROW AFTERNOON FOR AN UPDATE !!!

.
Comments